50 micron A4 FEP film sheet for High Resolution 3D printing
Optical grade 50 µm thickness FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) film pre-cut into A4 sheets for high resolution 3D printing.
- OPTICAL GRADE CLARITY. One of the clearest plastics available on the market. Excellent transmission of ultraviolet rays and visible rays. No significant light refraction or reflection.
- EXCELENT RELEASE. The lowest surface energy of all plastic films. Displays excellent print release and anti-stick properties.
- LASTING. Resistant to high temperatures. Chemically resistant.
- UNIFORM THICKNESS AND CLARITY. Consistent printing throughout the whole VAT.
- ULTRA THIN. Only 50 µm (0.05 mm) thick. Perfectly suited for high resolution printing.
- BIG SHEETS. FEP is precut into A4 size sheets (210 × 297 millimeters or 8.27 × 11.69 inches).
You can make two 5.5 inch sheets out of one A4 sheet by cutting it with scissors.
Compatible with: Anycubic Photon, Wanhao D7, YHD-101, KLD LCD1250, KLD LCD1260s, Phrozen, MiniQ2, Xcube and similar printers
||FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene)
||50 µm (0.05 mm)
||A4 size sheets (210 × 297 millimeters or 8.27 × 11.69 inches)