A4 size Universal FEP film for High Resolution 3D printing
Optical grade universal FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) film pre-cut into A4 sheets for high resolution 3D printing.
- OPTICAL GRADE CLARITY. One of the clearest plastics available on the market. Excellent transmission of ultraviolet rays and visible rays. No significant light refraction or reflection.
- EXCELENT RELEASE. The lowest surface energy of all plastic films. Displays excellent print release and anti-stick properties.
- LASTING. Resistant to high temperatures. Chemically resistant.
- UNIFORM THICKNESS AND CLARITY. Consistent printing throughout the whole VAT.
- BIG SHEETS. FEP is precut into A4 size sheets (210 × 297 millimeters or 8.27 × 11.69 inches).
You can make two 5.5 inch sheets out of one A4 sheet by cutting it with scissors.
Compatible with Anycubic Photon, Wanhao D7, Peopoly Moai, WOW Sparkmaker, Phrozen Shuffle, Phrozen Make, Uniz Slash, KLD K-200, KLD 1250, KLD 1260, KLD 1268, KLD 2160 LCD, Micromake L2, YHD-101, Photocentric LCHR, Photocentric LC10, JennyPrinter 8.9”, MiniQ and similar 3D printers.
||FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene)
||A4 size sheets (210 × 297 millimeters or 8.27 × 11.69 inches)