In plain english
AmerLabs is owned and operated by Labsamera MB. It is our policy to create awesome products and we hold all our customers and prospects in high regard. We will never do anything to cheat you or deceive you, we will not spam you or spy on you and we will never share your information with any third party. We’ve done our best to present all information on this site accurately and all the testimonials are real testimonials from real people.
Basically, we’re an honest business and we’d be glad to tell our grandma (or yours) about everything we do, as we have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.
Below, there’s a whole bunch of lawyer-speak, which is designed to cover our asses in every possible way, in case someone gets it into their heads to sue us.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form to subscribe to the newsletter and regarding other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered, including sharing such information with our authorized agents and partners;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of AmeraLabs, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you have given us your permission.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at .
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Site(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely and improve our website and service. We currently use Google Analytics for traffic analysis and SEO optimization. Feel free to check out its privacy policies to find out more.
AmeraLabs uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use all or some of the features of our Web site(s).
How we use collected information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and you happen over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Our store is built on WooCommerce – a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. It is hosted on serveriai.lt servers.
Your data is stored through serveriai.lt data storage, databases and the general WooCommerce application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
We offer PayPal and Stripe as our payment gateways options to complete your purchase. We do not store your credit card data.
All payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to United States users
AmeraLabs’ operations are located primarily in the European Union (EU). If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the United States to the European Union (EU). By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 16 years old to use AmeraLabs Site(s) and their service(s). AmeraLabs does not knowingly collect information from children under 16.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at .