ATTENTION! Due to the current pandemic of corona virus the delivery of your orders may be delayed. It now takes 30-60 days to deliver to US using Postal Services and Free sample shipping options. Delivery to some countries is prohibited. UPS delivery options operate as usual. Please plan your orders accordingly and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
Universal FEP film 127μm A4 size for High Resolution 3D printing
Optical grade universal FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) film pre-cut into A4 sheets for high resolution 3D printing.
- OPTICAL GRADE CLARITY. One of the clearest plastics available on the market. Excellent transmission of ultraviolet rays and visible rays. No significant light refraction or reflection.
- EXCELENT RELEASE. The lowest surface energy of all plastic films. Displays excellent print release and anti-stick properties.
- LASTING. Resistant to high temperatures. Chemically resistant.
- UNIFORM THICKNESS AND CLARITY. Standard thickness of 127 μm. Consistent printing throughout the whole VAT.
- BIG SHEETS. FEP is precut into A4 size sheets (210 × 297 millimeters or 8.27 × 11.69 inches).
You can make two 5.5 inch sheets out of one A4 sheet by cutting it with scissors.
Compatible with Anycubic Photon, Wanhao D7, Peopoly Moai, WOW Sparkmaker, Phrozen Shuffle, Phrozen Make, KLD K-200, KLD 1250, KLD 1260, KLD 1268, KLD 2160 LCD, Micromake L2, YHD-101, Photocentric LCHR, Photocentric LC10, JennyPrinter 8.9”, MiniQ and similar 3D printers.
||FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene)
||A4 size sheets (210 × 297 millimeters or 8.27 × 11.69 inches)
||127 μm (0.127 mm)